Harbert Hills Academy Nursing Home delivers warm, personalized care in a home-like setting. We have fun-filled activities in our home, as well as involving our surrounding communities. Our residents are engaged and included in as many activities as possible, whether it be a trip to the movies, dining out at a local restaurant, a day of fishing out at the ponds, or a local charity event.
Our caregivers are people of integrity, compassion, skill, and dedication with Christian attitudes that are responsive and positive.
We pride ourselves in providing:
- A pleasing, tranquil atmosphere.
- Cozy, country living.
- Delicious, country cooking.
- Friendly, individualized care.
We strive for comfort with:
- Whirlpool tubs for relaxation and healing.
We strive for natural beauty with:
- A courtyard and patio complete with beautiful lawn furniture.
- Singing birds in our bird houses.
- Our vegetable garden and blossoming fruit trees.
We strive to include our families and communities:
- By facilitating a home-like atmosphere for visitations.
- With open invitations to have a meal with your loved one.
- By participating in community events.
- By providing transportation if needed.