Harbert Hills Academy Nursing Home
Our Mission Statement
Our Nursing Home emphasizes the personal needs of each family member placed in our care to enhance their quality of life and daily experiences. The reputation of Harbert Hills Academy Nursing Home is founded on a world-class care program, personalized to each resident’s needs, facilitated by an expert staff with an unsurpassed collective track record. We will fulfill this through our Mission:
We are committed to providing individualized, exceptional, and compassionate Christian healthcare for the families in our community.
The Nursing Home will strive to accomplish the Mission by committing to:
1. Fully meeting the needs of each resident while challenging them to the highest level of personal functionality in the tasks of daily living. We will strive for advancement in the physical, mental, and spiritual aspects of their lives.
2. Use the best nursing care, physical and occupational therapy, nutrition, exercise, as well as recreational and community building activities to enhance the lives of our residents.
Our Vision Statement
The Vision we hold for Harbert Hills Academy Nursing Home clearly defines where we are headed and what we aspire to be, while ministering to the needs of the residents. It will help build our community, inspire action, yet keep us grounded. To fulfill this, our inspiring Vision is focused on:
Premier Christ-Centered Healthcare Services
Our Vision is grounded by the following:
Providing high-quality, personalized care in a warm environment, we are nestled in a cozy, country setting.
We recognize that our facility is more than just a business. It is a Christ-centered ministry that serves our families with caring hearts and helping hands. Our facility is licensed by the State of Tennessee and Medicaid with annual inspections and regular rating reviews.
We are members of American Health Care Association and the Tennessee Health Care Association. An Equal Opportunity Facility, we do not discriminate on any basis.
Our Nursing Home will strive to accomplish our Vision by committing to:
- Knowing the needs and preferences of each resident.
- Fostering an environment of loving compassionate care.
- Taking the time to know and minister to the family as well as to the resident.
- Promoting excellence in every department.
Our Guiding Core Values
Our Strategic Plan brings together our strengths to provide a Christ-centered environment where residents and their families are more than clients. Building friendly relationships with each resident and their families is a high priority. Harbert Hills Academy Nursing Home’s strategic direction is guided by the basic beliefs and values inherent in the Mission and Vision of the organization:
Quality – Enhancing the quality of life through excellent services
Honesty – Dealing with our clients, employees, and families in an open and forthright manner
Professionalism – Serving in a professional manner
Love – Serving as a loving extension of Christ’s hands
Respect – Providing an environment where all are valued
Thankfulness – Serving gratefully